Welcome to the Great Sand Dunes Lodge
Come and enjoy the peace and serenity of the Great Sand Dunes National Park at the Great Sand Dunes Lodge. Relax at the foot of the majestic Sangre De Cristo mountain range during your stay at our Colorado lodge at the entrance of the National Park.
At the Lodge you’ll enjoy outstanding views of 14,000 foot peaks, the wide expanse of the spectacular San Luis Valley, and the ever-changing magic of the Great Sand Dunes.
The lodge is also a perfect place for family reunions and vacation with friends. We are close to a variety of attractions that are sure to please everyone in the group.
Some of the activities at and nearby the Lodge include:
- Hiking the dunes and exploring the fabulous Zapata Falls
- Soaking and relaxing in hot springs
- Exploring numerous hiking trails and string of lakes
- A Photographer’s paradise with the play of light and shadow on the dunes and brilliant sunsets
- Click here for more to do around the San Luis Valley
Enjoy comfortable rooms featuring patios overlooking the Great Sand Dunes, high definition satellite TV, wireless internet, microwave and refrigerator. Amenities include a heated indoor pool and gas grills for families wanting to cook out. There is a restaurant within walking distance which is open from May through September.