Room Rates for 2017
|Standard Rooms||Occupancy Number of Persons|
|March 17- October 28||$105*||$110*||$115*||$120*||$125*|
|Deluxe Rooms||Occupancy Number of Persons|
|March 17 – October 28||$130*||$140*||$150*|
|Deluxe Plus Rooms||Occupancy Number of Persons|
|March 17 – October 28||$150*||$160*||$170*||$180*|
* Tax 11.6% not included in rates
No charge for 5 year old and under
Additional Charge for Cot $10.00/night
- Credit Card is charged upon arrival.
- Cancellation requires 2 days advance notice. Exceptions will be indicated in the confirmation letter. No charge if cancelled within this period. Beyond cancellation period, card will not be charged if the room is rented out.
- Check in is after 2:30 PM and check out is 11:00 AM. No late checkout.
- Lodge is nonsmoking. Smoking is allowed in designated area.
- Pets are not allowed during high season from May through September. Outside this period, pets are allowed in Standard rooms only with advance notice. For 1 dog the rate is $20, and for 2 it is $30.
- For Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend, a minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
- The lodge is not responsible for accident or injury to the guest or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
7:30 AM to 9:00 PM in March, April, and October
7:00 AM to 9:30 PM May through September
Arriving after Office Hours
Please call 719 378 2900 or email, by 8 pm
Oasis Restaurant, independent of us, is the only restaurant within walking distance. It is closed for the months of March, April and the later part of October. From Memorial Day through Labor Day, the restaurant hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. For hours outside this time frame, please call the Oasis Restaurant at 719-378-2222. The lodge provides a wholesome continental breakfast in March, April, and October only when the restaurant stops service.
Other Places to Eat
Blanca – 21 Miles
Fort Garland – 25 Miles
Alamosa – 32 miles
If you need further information, please call 719-378-2900.
The following credit cards are accepted: